- New Arrivals
- Binoculars & Spotting Scopes
Bird Feeders & Poles
- Best Selling Bird Feeders
- Squirrel Proof Birdfeeders
- Hummingbird Feeders
- Small Bird Selective
- Suet Feeders
- Finch / Nyjer Seed Feeders
- Tube Bird Feeders
- Wire Mesh Bird Feeders
- Hopper & Platform Feeders
- Window Bird Feeders
- Bluebird, Oriole, Jay & Woodpecker Feeders
- Decorative Bird Feeders
- Recycled Material Feeders
- Squirrel Feeders
- Poles & Hangers
- Pest Control
- Anti-Collision Window Decals
- Bird Baths & Bird Houses
- Garden & Gift
- Davis Vantage Vue Weather Stations
- Davis Vantage Pro2 Weather Stations
- Weather Stations
- Tide Clocks
- Sundials & Rain Gauges
- Wind Gauges
- Cape Cod Downeaster
- Conant Custom Brass
- Dingens Barometers
- Kestrel Pocket Weather Meters
Kestrel 4500NV with Bluetooth Pocket Weather
The Kestrel 4500NV Weather Meter measures wind direction along with wind speed with its built in digital compass. But it doesn't stop there. It also calculates crosswind and headwind/tailwind with reference to a user-set target heading, and stores the information along with all the other environmental readings in its memory.
Now, with integrated Bluetooth technology, both real-time and logged data can be transferred wirelessly and automatically to a Bluetooth enabled laptop or PDA. Kestrel Pocket Weather Meters have specifically customized Bluetooth integration to answer the unique needs of our customers:
- Streamline your work and reduce your equipment in the field - wireless data transmission eliminates the need for a separate interface and cabling.
- Every Bluetooth Kestrel will include custom communication software designed to quickly and easily configure your data transmission frequency, download logged data, graph data, and transfer data to other applications.
- Data transmission range adjustment allows you to maximize power to communicate with your Kestrel at up to a 30 feet range, or reduce power for closer, more secure operation.
- Individual unit IDs ensure you pair with the Kestrel you want, even when more than one system is operating in the same area.
- Permanently coded unique 4-digit Pin numbers provide extra security when pairing and transmitting data.
Kestrel 4500 Measures:
- Heading (true & magnetic)
- Wind direction
- Pressure trend
- Barometric pressure
- Wet bulb temperature
- Relative humidity in %
- Heat stress index
- Wet bulb temperature
- Density altitude
- Wind chill
- Air, water, and snow temperature °F or °C
- Current, average, and maximum air velocity
Kestrel 4500 Features:
- Waterproof and floats
- Time and date
- Easy- to-read backlit display
- Data Logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage - 2900 data points
- Minimum, Maximum and Average values
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Graph and recall trends
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
- Data charting
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
Kestrel 4500 Includes:
- Soft carry pouch
- Neck lanyard
- Batteries - 2 AAA
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
Detailed specifications and units of measurement (in Adobe Reader Format)
Dimensions: Unit 5.0 x 1.8 x 1.1 in / 12.7 x 4.5 x 2.8 cm.
Weight Unit: 3.6 oz / 102 g.
Made in the USA with a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.